SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Study Guide free download
Writer: Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates
Publication: McGraw-Hill Prof Med/Tech, 24-Jun-2008 – 851 pages
The Best Fully Integrated Study System Available–Written by the Lead Developers of [Exam (310-065)]
Loaded With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Study Guide covers what you need to know about Java–and shows you how to prepare–for this challenging exam.
- 100% coverage of all official aims for exam 310-065
- Exam Objective Highlights in every chapter point out certification aims to make sure you’re focused on passing the exam
- Exam Watch sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all SCJP exam topics, including:
Declarations and Access Control · Object Orientation · Assignments · Operators · Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions · Strings, I/O, Formatting, and Parsing · Generics and Collections · Inner Classes · Threads · Development
- Complete Master Exam practice testing engine, featuring: Two full practice exams; Detailed answers with explanations; Score Report performance assessment tool
- Electronic book for studying on the go
- Bonus coverage of the SCJD exam included!
- About The Author
Kathy Sierra is a co-developer of the SCJP exam and Sun’s practice exam. She is also a Sun Certified Java Instructor and the founder of the world’s largest Java certification website, Javaranch.com .
Bert Bates is a Sun Certified Programmer for Java and has participated in development of SCJP exam and Sun’s practice exam. He is the coauthor, with Kathy Sierra, of the previous editions of this book.
- Table Of Contents
Chapter 1 – Declarations and Access Control
Chapter 2 – Object Orientation
Chapter 3 – Assignments
Chapter 4 – Operators
Chapter 5 – Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions
Chapter 6 – Strings, I/O, Formatting, and Parsing
Chapter 7 – Generics and Collections
Chapter 8 – Inner Classes
Chapter 9 – Threads
Chapter 10 – Development
Appendix: About the CD
- Free Download Link [e-book]:
Mirror Link :
- Purchase it–India [Flipkart]: Click here
- Purchase It [Amazon]: Click here
Disclaimer: We do Not host The Link On our server. Neither We Do Endorse to use other websites. This is only for educational Purpose.