10 Advantages of JSP
Hello Readers Its Lecture 2 and we are back with another article. Hope You have read articles of Lecture 1, i.e.
Basics Of JSP and 10 Limitations Of Servlets . So now Lets begin Lecture -2. In its part 1, we will discuss about 10 Advantages Of JSP [Java Server Pages]. So here we go :
If we develop any web application with the server-side technology called JSP, we get the following benefits
- Learning JSP doesn’t need strong knowledge of Java, because writing a program in JSP is nothing but making use of tags or we can say that it is meant for using tag based approach of programming.
- JSP programming is easy to learn and easy to implement for Non-Java programmers also.
- JSP programming environment provides the separation between presentation logic and business logic.
- JSP programming environment provides parallel development of web applications.
- JSP programming has implicit objects.
- JSP programming eliminates the repeated deployment problems i.e. as and when we change the JSP, we need to save the JSP and makes a request and automatic deployment is taken care by container – JASPER [JSP Execution Environment].
- JSP provides optional mechanism in configuring web application file (web.xml).
- JSP environment provides implicit/global exception handling mechanism.
- JSP programming provides and additional concept called Custom Tags Development.
- JSP programming environment provides page compilation automatically.
Hope you Liked it
Stay tuned and keep commenting.!! ill Then
Read JAVA Notes.!!! 😀